meeting 21.7.2020 Hockworthy Village Hall
BORDEN GATE PARISH COUNCIL
Hockworthy, Huntsham and Clayhanger
Clerk to the Council H Ridd, Highwood View, Huntsham EX16 7QH 01884 820438
Please inform the Clerk if you wish to attend.
You are invited to attend the meeting of Borden Gate Parish Council to be held at
7:30 pm on Tuesday 21st July 2020 in the Hockworthy Village Hall.
Public question time: From 7:30 pm residents are invited to give their views and question the Parish council on issues on this agenda or raise issues for future consideration at the discretion of the Chairman, before the start of the Parish council meeting. Members of the public may not take part in the Parish Council meeting itself.
- Declarations of Interest. a) Register of Interests. b) to declare any personal interests in items on the agenda and their nature. c) to declare any prejudicial interests in items on the agenda and their nature (Councillors with prejudicial interests must leave the room for the relevant items)
- Minutes: To consider the approval of the minutes of the last meeting of the Council held on 21st January 2020.
- Items to report – 1) Neighbourhood Watch. 2) Online banking was not yet available, cheques drawn after the last meeting. 3) Doing What Matters (Roads)
- Planning- 20/00974/RPPS Huntsham telephone box removal
- Finance: 1) accounts for payment: - a) Clerk’s wages £280. b) Donation request received Marie Curie. 2) a) AGAR yearend report – consider the findings of the review. b) exemption certificate. c) approve the annual governance statement. d) approve the annual accounting statement. 3) Precept received 3/4/2020, £4800
- Police report – see email alerts
- District and County councillors’ reports for information.
- Correspondence for information: CAB letter of thanks
- Clerks report on Urgent Decisions since the last meeting. 1) items paid: 8/6/2020 Community First Insurance £152.62 tied in for 3 years. DALC £106.17 paid 17/4/2020. 2) Accessibility of website and 3) VAT Reclaim to be completed £49.82
- Councillors’ reports and items for future agenda. Each councillor is requested to use this opportunity to report minor matters of information not included elsewhere on the agenda and to raise items for future agendas. Councillors are respectfully reminded that this is not an opportunity for debate or decision making.
- Date of next meeting – to confirm the date of the next meeting.
Hazel Ridd Clerk